The russian federation таблица
1. The Russian Federation includes the following subjects of the Russian Federation:
Republic of Adygeya, Republic of Altai, Republic of Bashkortostan, Republic of Buryatia, Republic of Daghestan, Republic of Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Republic of Kalmykia, Karachayevo-Circassian Republic, Republic of Karelia, Komi Republic, Republic of Crimea, Republic of Mari El, Republic of Mordovia, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Republic of North Ossetia — Alania, Republic of Tatarstan, Republic of Tuva, Udmurtian Republic, Republic of Khakassia, Chechen Republic, Chuvash Republic;
Altai Territory, Trans-Baikal Territory, Kamchatka Territory, Krasnodar Territory, Krasnoyarsk Territory, Perm Territory, Primorye Territory, Stavropol Territory, Khabarovsk Territory;
Amur Region, Arkhangelsk Region, Astrakhan Region, Belgorod Region, Bryansk Region, Chelyabinsk Region, Ivanovo Region, Irkutsk Region, Kaliningrad Region, Kaluga Region, Kemerovo Region, Kirov Region, Kostroma Region, Kurgan Region, Kursk Region, Leningrad Region, Lipetsk Region, Magadan Region, Moscow Region, Murmansk Region, Nizhny Novgorod Region, Novgorod Region, Novosibirsk Region, Omsk Region, Orenburg Region, Orel Region, Penza Region, Pskov Region, Rostov Region, Ryazan Region, Samara Region, Saratov Region, Sakhalin Region, Sverdlovsk Region, Smolensk Region, Tambov Region, Tomsk Region, Tver Region, Tula Region, Tyumen Region, Ulyanovsk Region, Vladimir Region, Volgograd Region, Vologda Region, Voronezh Region, Yaroslavl Region;
Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sevastopol — cities of federal importance;
Jewish Autonomous Region;
Nenets Autonomous Area, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area — Yugra, Chukotka Autonomous Area, Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area.
2. The admission to the Russian Federation and the creation in it of a new subject shall be carried out according to the rules established by the federal constitutional law.
1. The status of a Republic shall be determined by the Constitution of the Russian Federation and the Constitution of the Republic.
2. The status of a territory, region, city of federal importance, autonomous region and autonomous area shall be determined by the Constitution of the Russian Federation and the Charter of the territory, region, city of federal importance, autonomous region or autonomous area, adopted by the legislative (representative) body of the corresponding subject of the Russian Federation.
3. Upon the proposal of the legislative and executive bodies of the autonomous region or autonomous area a federal law on autonomous region or autonomous area may be adopted.
4. The relations between the autonomous area within a territory or region may be regulated by the federal law or a treaty between the bodies of state authority of the autonomous area and, accordingly, the bodies of state authority of the territory or region.
5. The status of a subject of the Russian Federation may be changed upon mutual agreement of the Russian Federation and the subject of the Russian Federation and according to the federal constitutional law.
1. The territory of the Russian Federation shall include the territories of its subjects, inland waters and territorial sea, and the air space over them.
2. The Russian Federation shall possess sovereign rights and exercise the jurisdiction on the continental shelf and in the exclusive economic zone of the Russian Federation according to the rules fixed by the federal law and the norms of international law.
3. The borders between the subjects of the Russian Federation may be changed upon their mutual consent.
1. The Russian language shall be a state language on the whole territory of the Russian Federation.
2. The Republics shall have the right to establish their own state languages. In the bodies of state authority and local self-government, state institutions of the Republics they shall be used together with the state language of the Russian Federation.
3. The Russian Federation shall guarantee to all of its peoples the right to preserve their native language and to create conditions for its study and development.
The Russian Federation shall guarantee the rights of the indigenous small peoples according to the universally recognized principles and norms of international law and international treaties and agreements of the Russian Federation.
1. The state flag, coat of arms and anthem of the Russian Federation, their description and rules of official use shall be established by the federal constitutional law.
The capital of the Russian Federation is the city of Moscow. The status of the capital shall be determined by the federal law.
The jurisdiction of the Russian Federation includes:
- adoption and amending of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and federal laws, control over their observance;
- federal structure and the territory of the Russian Federation;
- regulation and protection of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen; citizenship in the Russian Federation, regulation and protection of the rights of national minorities;
- establishment of the system of federal bodies of legislative, executive and judicial authority, the rules of their organization and activities, formation of federal bodies of state authority;
- federal state property and its management;
- establishment of the principles of federal policy and federal programmes in the sphere of state, economic, ecological, social, cultural and national development of the Russian Federation;
- establishment of legal groups for a single market; financial, currency, credit, and customs regulation, money issue, the principles of pricing policy; federal economic services, including federal banks;
- federal budget, federal taxes and dues, federal funds of regional development;
- federal power systems, nuclear power-engineering, fission materials, federal transport, railways, information and communication, outer space activities;
- foreign policy and international relations of the Russian Federation, international treaties and agreements of the Russian Federation, issues of war and peace;
- foreign economic relations of the Russian Federation;
- defence and security; military production; determination of rules of selling and purchasing weapons, ammunition, military equipment and other military property; production of poisonous substances, narcotic substances and rules of their use;
- determination of the status and protection of the state border, territorial sea, air space, exclusive economic zone and continental shelf of the expenditures;
- judicial system, procurator’s office, criminal, criminal procedure and criminal-executive legislation, amnesty and pardoning , civil, civil procedure and arbitration procedure legislation, legal regulation of intellectual property;
- federal law of conflict of laws;
- meteorological service, standards, metric system, horometry accounting, geodesy and cartography, names of geographical units, official statistics and accounting;
- state awards and honourary titles of the Russian Federation;
- federal state service.
1. The joint jurisdiction of the Russian Federation and the subjects of the Russian Federation includes:
- providing for the correspondence of the constitutions and laws of the Republics, the charters and other normative legal acts of the territories, regions, cities of federal importance, autonomous regions or autonomous areas to the Constitution of the Russian Federation and the federal laws;
- protection of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen; protection of the rights of national minorities; ensuring the rule of law, law and order, public security, border zone regime;
- issues of possession, use and disposal of land, subsoil, water and other natural resources;
- delimitation of state property;
- nature utilization, protection of the environment and ensuring ecological safety; specially protected natural territories, protection of historical and cultural monuments;
- general issues of upbringing, education, science, culture, physical culture and sports;
- coordination of issues of health care; protection of the family, maternity, paternity and childhood; social protection, including social security;
- carrying out measures against catastrophes, natural calamities, epidemics, elimination of their aftermath;
- establishment of common principles of taxation and dues in the Russian Federation;
- administrative, administrative procedure, labour, family, housing, land, water, and forest legislation; legislation on subsoil and environmental protection
- personnel of the judicial and law enforcement agencies; the Bar, notaryship;
- protection of traditional living habitat and of traditional way of life of small ethnic communities;
- establishment of common principles of organization of the system of bodies of state authority and local self-government;
- coordination of international and foreign economic relations of the subjects of the Russian Federation, fulfillment of international treaties and agreements of the Russian Federation.
2. Provisions of this Article shall be equally valid for the Republics, territories, regions, cities of federal importance, autonomous regions or autonomous areas.
Outside the limits of authority of the Russian Federation and the powers of the Russian Federation on issues under joint jurisdiction of the Russian Federation and the subjects of the Russian Federation, the subjects of the Russian Federation shall possess full state power.
1. In the territory of the Russian Federation it shall not be allowed to establish customs borders, dues or any other barriers for a free flow of goods, services and financial resources.
2. Limitations on the transfer of goods and services may be introduced according to the federal law, if it is necessary to ensure security, protect the life and health of people, protect nature and cultural values.
1. The monetary unit in the Russian Federation shall be the rouble. Money issue shall be carried out exclusively by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. Introduction and issue of other currencies in Russia shall not be allowed.
2. The protection and ensuring the stability of the rouble shall be the major task of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, which it shall fulfil independently of the other bodies of state authority.
3. The system of taxes paid to the federal budget and the general principles of taxation and dues in the Russian Federation shall be fixed by the federal law.
4. State loans shall be issued according to the rules fixed by the federal law and shall be floated on a voluntary basis.
1. On the issues under the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation federal constitutional laws and federal laws shall be adopted and have direct action in the whole territory of the Russian Federation.
2. On the issues under the joint jurisdiction of the Russian Federation and subjects of the Russian Federation federal laws shall issued and laws and other normative acts of the subjects of the Russian Federation shall be adopted according to them.
3. Federal laws may not contradict the federal constitutional laws.
4. Outside the limits of authority of the Russian Federation, of the joint jurisdiction of the Russian Federation and the subjects of the Russian Federation, the Republics, territories, regions, cities of federal importance, autonomous regions or autonomous areas shall exercise their own legal regulation, including the adoption of laws and other normative acts.
5. The laws and other legislative acts of the subjects of the Russian Federation may not contradict the federal laws adopted according to the first and second parts of this Article. In case of a contradiction between a federal law and an act issued in the Russian Federation the federal law shall be applied.
6. In case of a contradiction between a federal law and a normative act of a subject of the Russian Federation adopted according to the fourth part of this Article, the normative legal act of the subject of the Russian Federation shall be applied.
1. The system of bodies of state authority of the Republics, territories, regions, cities of federal importance, autonomous regions or autonomous areas shall be established by the subjects of the Russian Federation independently and according to the principles of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation and the general principles of the organization of representative and executive bodies of state authority fixed by federal law.
2. Within the limits of jurisdiction of the Russian Federation and the powers of the Russian Federation on the issue under the joint jurisdiction of the Russian Federation and the subjects of the Russian Federation the federal bodies of executive authority and the bodies of executive authority of the subjects of the Russian Federation shall make up a single system of executive power of the Russian Federation.
1. The federal bodies of executive power in order to exercise their powers may create their own territorial organs and appoint corresponding officials.
2. The federal bodies of executive power by agreement with the bodies of executive power of the subjects of the Russian Federation may transfer to them the fulfillment of a part of their powers, if it does not contradict the Constitution of the Russian Federation and the federal laws.
3. The bodies of executive power of the subjects of the Russian Federation by agreement with the federal bodies of executive authority may transfer to them the fulfillment of a part of their powers.
4. The President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation shall ensure, according to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the implementation of the powers of the federal state authority in the whole territory of the Russian Federation.
The Russian Federation may participate in interstate associations and transfer to them part of its powers according to international treaties and agreements, if this does not involve the limitation of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen and does not contradict the principles of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation.
The Political System of Russia (основная информация, тест)
Из этой статьи вы узнаете о политическом устройстве России (the political system of Russia). Прежде чем читать эту статью, изучите английские слова по теме «The Political System of Different Countires».
Кстати, политическая система в России такая же как и в США, а именно федеративная республика. Слова федеративная, президентская и парламентская являются синонимами.
The Political System of the Russian Federation
Mind the articles:
- The Federal Assembly – Федеральная Собрание (the Russian Parliament)
- The Council of Federation – Совет Федерации
- The State Duma – Государственная Дума
- The Council of Ministers = The Cabinet of Ministers – Совет министров (правительство)
- The Chairman of government= The Prime Minister – Председатель правительства
- The Supreme Court – Верховный суд
- The Constitutional Court – Конституционный суд
The Political System of Russia (основная информация)
- The president is the head of the state. He has much power: can dissolve the Duma, can veto laws.
- The National Government of Russia consists of the President, the Council of Ministers and the Federal Assembly.
- The legislative power in Russia belongs to the Federal Assembly. It consists of two houses or chambers: the Upper House (the Council of Federation) and the lower House (the State Duma).
- The Duma consists of 450 deputies.
- The executive power belongs to the government, e.g. to the Cabinet of Ministers, headed by the Prime-Minister.
- The head of government is the Prime Minister.
- The President is the Head of the executive branch. He is elected for a four-year term.
- Who is the head of the state in Russia?
- What bodies of power does the government consist of?
- Who is the head of the government in Russia?
- For how long is the President elected?
- What political system does Russia belong to?
THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
The Russian Federation is the largest country in the world. Its total area is about 17 million square kilometers. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and Northern Asia.
Russia is washed by twelve seas and three oceans. The oceans are: the Arctic, the Atlantic, the Pacific. The seas are: the White Sea, the Barents Sea, the Okhotsk Sea, the Black Sea, the Baltic Sea and others.
Russia borders on many countries, such as Mongolia and China in the south-east, Finland and Norway in the north-west, Estonia, Latvia, Belarus and the Ukraine in the West, Georgia and Azerbaijan in the south-west, and so on.
The federation comprises 21 republics.
The land of Russia varies very much from forests to deserts, from high mountains to deep valleys. The main mountain chains are the Urals, the Caucasus and the Altai. There are a lot of great rivers and deep lakes on its territory. The longest rivers are the Volga in Europe and the Ob, the Yenisei and the Lena in Asia. The largest lakes are Ladoga and Baikal. Baikal is the deepest lake in the world and its water is the purest on earth, its depth is of 1600 meters.
The climate in Russia varies from arctic in the north to continental in the central part of the country and subtropical in the south.
Russia is a highly-industrialized-agrarian republic. Its vast mineral resources include oil and natural gas, coal, iron, zinc, lead, nickel, aluminium, gold and other non-ferrous metals. Russia has the world’s largest oil and natural gas resources. Three-quarters of the republic’s mineral wealth is concentrated in Siberia and the Far East.
Approximately 10 million people are engaged in agriculture and they produce half of the region’s grain, meat, milk and other dairy products.
The current population of Russia is more than 150 million people. The European part of the country is densely peopled, and most population live in cities and towns and their outskirts.
The capital of the Russian Federation is Moscow, with the population of about 10 million people.
Russia is a presidential republic. It is one of the leading powers in the world.
IV. Read the text ‘The Russian Federation’ and answer the questions:
1. What territory does Russia occupy?
2. What oceans and seas is Russia washed by?
3. What countries does Russia border on?
4. What are the main mountain chains, rivers and lakes in Russia?
5. How can you characterize Russia’s climate?
6. What mineral resources does Russia possess?
7. What industries are developed in Russia?
8. What is the population in Russia?
V. Make sure you can translate the following text both ways – from English into Russian and vice versa.
|What is the climate like in the Russian Federation? It is difficult to answer this question. The country is very large, that is why there are all sorts of weather in different regions. It is very cold in the north most of the year; and it is rather warm in the south even in winter. The swimming season on the Black Sea coast lasts from May to November. In the European part of the country summers are quite hot, the sky is cloudless, the sun shines most of the time, although it rains once in a while. The first half of autumn is rather warm, too. From October to March the weather is cold. There are some very severe frosts in winter, and there is a lot of snow. In Siberia winter is quite cold, and severe frosts are common. Autumn comes earlier and summer later than in the European part of the country. The climate of Siberia is continental, so there are dry, hot summers and very cold winters. The winters in Moscow are colder than those in London. There is always a lot of snow in January and in February. There is also a lot of wind in winter. The average temperature is 10 — 11 degrees Centigrade below zero in January. Winter is a good time for such sports as skiing, hockey and skating.||Какой же климат в Российской Федерации? Трудно ответить на этот вопрос. Страна очень большая, поэтому климат разный в различных ее регионах. Очень холодно на севере в течение всего года и довольно тепло на юге даже зимой. Купальный сезон на побережье Черного моря продолжается с мая по ноябрь. В европейской части страны лето обычно довольно жаркое, небо безоблачное, почти все время светит солнце, хотя изредка идут дожди. Первая половина осени довольно теплая. С октября по март холодно. Зимой бывают сильные морозы и много снега. В Сибири зима очень холодная, привычны суровые морозы. Осень наступает раньше, а лето — позже, чем в европейской части страны. Климат Сибири континентальный, поэтому лето сухое и жаркое, а зима очень холодная. Зима в Москве холоднее, чем в Лондоне. В январе и феврале всегда много снега. Зимой очень ветрено. Средняя температура в январе 10—11 градусов ниже нуля по Цельсию. Зима — хорошее время для занятия такими видами спортa, как лыжи, хоккей, коньки.|
VI. Say in English.
1. Россия расположена в восточной части Европы и северной части Азии.
2. Обширная территория России омывается Северным Ледовитым, Атлантическим и Тихим океанами.
3. Россия граничит с Монголией, Китаем, Финляндией и другими странами.
4. Россия располагает большим количеством месторождений полезных ископаемых.
5. Полезные ископаемые России включают нефть, газ, уголь, железо, золото и др.
VII. Speak about:
a) the geographical position of the Russian Federation;
b) the physical features of Russia;
c) the climate of Russia.
VIII. Read the text and answer the questions after it.
General Information about Russia.
Russia is a country which is situated on two continents, in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. The largest country in the world — 17 125 422 sq/km or 1/9 of the total land area of the Earth, which is twice more than the second biggest country — Canada.
Russia borders with 19 countries (the largest number in the world), of which
— by land with the following countries: Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania — in the North-west;
Poland, Belarus, Ukraine — in the West;
Abkhazia, Georgia, South Ossetia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan — in the South;
China, Mongolia, North Korea — in the South-East;
— by sea with Turkey — in the South-West, with Japan and the USA — in the East.
In addition land, Kaliningrad, an enclave of Russia on the Baltic sea, shares borders with Poland and Lithuania from the East side.
Russia also owns the islands of Novaya Zemlya, Severnaya Zemlya, Vaigach, the archipelago of Franz Joseph, new Siberian Islands, Wrangel island in the Arctic ocean in the North, the Kuril Islands (some of which are still disputed by Japan) and Sakhalin island in the Pacific ocean in the East.
On the East Russia is washed by the Japan, Okhotsk and Bering seas and the Bering Strait; on the North — by the Laptev, White, Barents, Kara, Chukchi and East Siberian seas; on the West — by the Baltic sea and the Gulf of Finland; in the South — by the Black, Azov and Caspian seas.
After the collapse of the USSR in the end of the 1991, the Russian Federation was recognized by the international community as the Republic of Federal structure and adopted in the UN Security Council and other international organizations. The independence of the Russian Federation was declared on the 24th of August in 1991. The head of state is the President (chosen 1 times in 6 years), Executive power is vested to the government headed by the Prime Minister (appointed by the Parliament upon the proposal of the President).
The State Duma and the Federation Council form a bicameral Parliament.
The lower House, the State Duma has 450 deputies, elections are held 1 time in 5 years.
The upper House, the Federation Council — 170 senators, which are appointed by the regional parliaments.
The Russian Federation consists of 22 republics, one Autonomous region (Jewish), 4 Autonomous okrugs, 9 territories and 46 regions.
Moscow, St. Petersburg and Sevastopol have a direct Federal subordination and are the cities of Federal significance. All together, there are 85 subjects in Russian Federation for 2015.
From the point of view of the demographic situation in the Russian Federation, the most significant event in March 2014 has become the de facto reunification of the Crimean Peninsula with the territory of the Russian state.
The Capital Of Russia — Moscow. The largest city in Russia with a population of 12 197 596 people.
The Heart Of Russia — Moscow Kremlin.
Only in Russia, there are 15 largest cities with populations over 1 million people. These are Moscow, St. Petersburg (more then 5 million people); Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg (more than 1.5 million people); Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Samara, Chelyabinsk, Omsk, Rostov-on-Don, Ufa, Krasnoyarsk, Perm, Volgograd, Voronezh.
All together Russia spans 11 time zones with a difference from +2 to +12 hours relative to GMT.
Population — 146 293 111 (for 2014). The majority of the Russian population (about 80%) live in the European part (Central, Southern, North Caucasus, North-Western, Volga, Urals Federal districts). The remaining 20% — in the Asian part of Russia (Siberia, the far Eastern Federal district). The majority of the population (about 75%) lives in urban areas.
In Russia there live representatives of more than 200 nationalities. The largest ethnic group — Russian — is 80% of the population. Tatars — 4%, Ukrainian — 3%, Chuvash, Bashkir, Belarusian, Mordovians, Chechens, Armenians, Avars and other nationalities — 1% or less.
The people of Russia speak more than 100 languages and dialects. Russian is the native language for approximately 130 million citizens (92% of Russia’s population). And it is the state language of the Russian Federation. Also, Ukrainian, Tatar, Armenian and other languages are common.
In Russia live Christians (mainly Orthodox), Muslims, Buddhists (mainly in Buryatia, Kalmykia and Tuva — Siberia), Jews, Gentiles, and representatives of other religious confessions. The proportion of Russian citizens are Orthodox Christians is 70% of all people in the country. The procent of Muslims is 15% of the population. Staunch atheists make up 6% of the population.
The national currency is the Russian Ruble (
Russia has the world’s largest reserves of mineral and energy resources, large reserves of various minerals, the most important of which are oil, gas, coal, gold and other strategic minerals. Russia ranks first in the world’s forests, which cover 45% of the country, has about 1/5 of the world timber resources. Also, Russia has the largest number of lakes which is containing about a quarter of the world’s reserves of non-frozen fresh water.
Despite the vastness of the territory, agriculture is a relatively small portion of the land and arable lands occupy only 8% of the country. A significant part of the site falls in the permafrost zone.
About 3/4 of the country is composed of plains. To the West the East European plain stretches. It is one of the largest plains in the world and occupies almost all of the European part of Russia. In the South the Northern slopes of the Caucasus mountains are situated, with the highest point of the country and Europe — the mount Elbrus (5.642 metres in a height). In the East the plain is limited by the low old Ural mountains up to 2,000 meters in a height. And to the East of the Ural mountains the West Siberian plain lies with extensive marshy spaces, bordered on the South-East by the Altai mountains up to 4.500 meters in a height. Closer to the coast of the Pacific ocean in the East there is a region of mountain ranges and plateaus of North-East Asia. Thus, the Eastern part of the country, except the large rivers valleys, is a mountainous terrain. On the Kamchatka Peninsula there are 120 volcanoes, 23 of which are active. The highest of them is Klyuchevskaya Sopka 4.750 meters in a height. The largest rivers of the country — the Volga, the Northern Dvina, Don, Irtysh, Ob, the Angara, Yenisei, Lena, Amur. Largest lakes: lake Baikal (in the South-East) — the deepest and the largest in the world by volume, Ladoga, Onega lake (in the North-East).
The majority of the country is within the temperate climatic zone. Extreme areas of the North and the Northern Islands belong to the Arctic zone, and some Southern areas are close to the subtropics. The climate almost throughout the country is continental, which reveales itself especially in the large amplitude of the seasonal temperatures and scarcity of rainfall. In most parts of the territory the winter is long. Especially severe frosts are observed in Eastern Yakutia (-45..-50 degrees). In the European part of Russia winter temperature ranges from 0 to -10 degrees. In summer the average temperature is +15..+25 degrees. In the warm half of the year from May to October — the bulk precipitation falls.
The distinction climatic zones are characterized the variety of natural areas. In Arctic deserts of the far North the mosses, arctic poppies, buttercups are growing; the dwarf birch, willow, alder are added to these types in Tundra. The spruce, fir, cedar, larch are typical for Taiga. To the South and West the zone of deciduous forests of oak, maple, linden, hornbeam begins. Also, in the country you can find lots of rare breeds: Mongolian oak, Manchurian maple, elm, walnut. In steppe and forest-steppe part of the country oak forests, grasses, cereals are growing. In the black sea subtropics the forests of pubescent oak, juniper, boxwood, black alder are dominated. On the soath coast — eucalyptus, palm.
The fauna of the country is rich and diverse. In the Arctic and Tundra zones: the arctic fox, caribou, arctic hare, seals, walruses, polar bear are living. The bear, lynx, red deer, wolverine, elk, sable, weasel, chipmunk, squirrel are living in the forest of Taiga; the wood grouse, hazel grouse, black grouse, woodpecker, nutcracker are nesting. In addition, taiga is characterized by the presence of a huge number of mosquitoes. The deciduous forests are home to wild boar, deer, mink, numerous birds, lizards. In the forests of the Far East — a rare Ussuri tigers, bears, deers are living. Among the animals of the steppe zone the small rodents, lots of antelopes, badgers, foxes, large steppe birds (bustard, crane, little bustard) are dominated. In the desert there are gazelles, jackals, sand cat, and numerous rodents. Many reptiles, turtles. The Caucasus region is a home to mountain goats, Caucasian deer, porcupine, leopard, hyena, bear, and also, a large number of reptiles.
With a very great pleasure we will show you our country. You can choice our group trip or ask about combination Moscow and to St Petersburg or we will organize individual trip with all your requirements and advices. We can open for you Russian deep regions, which couldn’t be seen before, but are very interesting for sightseeing and nature during all year. Call us any time and our managers help you to find the best way to make visa, to choose the hotel or any sightseeing tour.
We are open for any contacts and hope that our help can to make you happy!
Our adress in Moscow is very easy to find. You can do it any time.
- Moscow city email@example.com +7(495)969-21-20
Type your email address below and recive our best offers